[Mailman-Users] Mailman, DMARC and OpenDKIM

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Sun Apr 27 19:16:51 CEST 2014

My understanding is that DMARC alignment depends on both SPF and DKIM
and that if a test using either protocol passes, then a DMARC will pass.
This is probably an oversimplification, but I'm exploring the idea of
whether it might be possible to interpose a milter using OpenDKIM
(perhaps zdkimfilter) between Mailman and the outgoing SMTP server
(courier-MTA) so that outgoing list posts are appropriately signed.

I know next to nothing about DKIM, but there was a time when I knew next
to nothing about almost everything, so I learn what I have to to make
things work :)

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The only unchanging certainty
FMP Computer Services |    is the certainty of change"