[Mailman-Users] Seeing your own sig appear in (someone else's) email to the list

Conrad G T Yoder cgtyoder at alum.mit.edu
Fri Apr 18 04:40:07 CEST 2014

One of my users on one of my lists is seeing something odd.  His own signatures are appearing on other people’s emails sent to a Mailman (2.1.14) list.  Some points of info:

- He has his own domain, hosted by google
- Email is read on the web (not sure which browser)
- It appears on some, but not all list posts
- Started happening “about a week ago”
- I do not see his signatures when the same emails come to me, nor are they in the archive.
- He is a list admin and moderator.  The list is fully moderated and he approves/rejects most of the posts.

Is he crazy?  Any idea how to track this “problem” down?

-Conrad

--
Power today. Pleasure tomorrow.

--