[Mailman-Users] subscribed address that forwards to secondary address can't be identified

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:24:58 CEST 2014

Thank you all for your suggestions. I have set up VERP via Mailman in
mm_cfg.py. I logged in to the list admin and followed guidelines about
enabling Personalization. I referred to this:

http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030545

I may be missing something, but I don't see anything under 'Non-digest
options' for enabling Personalization. Does it just refer to custom
headers, footers, etc? It seems that you can do that anyways without the
setting allowing Personalization in mm_cfg.py. Also, when enabling
something in mm_cfg.py, the guidelines say to use 1=true/yes, but then I
see it looking something like the following. Maybe this is part of the
problem. I would appreciate some clarification. Thank you.

VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = Yes

OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = Yes