[Mailman-Users] subscribed address that forwards to secondary address can't be identified

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Sat Apr 5 18:48:36 CEST 2014

VERP will nail the problem quickly.  I have relatively small lists on my
server and leave VERP turned on.  This also helps eliminate complaining
AOL subscribers since AOL often doesn't redact VERPed addresses in their
TOS notifications.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works if you let it"
FMP Computer Services |