[Mailman-Users] problems with bounce processing

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Nov 19 22:25:42 CET 2013

On 11/19/2013 12:59 PM, Christopher Adams wrote:

> Looking at some older bounce logs, it appears that a few entries for
> bounce score appear, but not as many as I would expect. Additionally,
> nobody is being tagged as (B) bounce in the membership list.

If there is a bounce score entry in the bounce log and the score exceeds
threshold, the member should be disabled.

> Nov 19 11:58:31 swiki postfix/local[17411]: 9E66A1998437:
> to=<test7-bounces at mydomain.com <mailto:test7-bounces at mydomain.com>>,
> relay=local, delay=0.2, delays=0.02/0/0/0.18, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent
> (delivered to command: /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman bounces test7)

This should result in a bounce log entry.

Is BounceRunner running? Is there anything in Mailman's error log
relating to bounces? What's in Mailman's qrunner log relating to
BounceRunner?