[Mailman-Users] unable to start Mailman

c cc subads at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 00:55:56 CET 2013

Mark,

Here what I just found out:

I removed and reinstalled mailman again and just created a list named
mailman--it works fine. But mailman wont' start as soon as I migrated the
old lists over to the new server.

Is it possible that the old lists are not compatible? By the way, the
mailman version on the old server is 2..1.9 and the version on the new
server is 2.1.12. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated.

Once again, thanks for your help and patience.

Chalres