[Mailman-Users] Is Mailman 2.1 not plushack aware?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri May 31 08:43:40 CEST 2013

On 05/30/2013 11:30 AM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> I just subscribed to the virtualgl-users list at SF, and I subscribed with
> a plushacked email address, jra+vgl@

Which is fine, but then that address is the member and that's the
address you need to post from. Mailman doesn't understand that
jra+vgl at ... and jra at ... MAY be the same address (that actually depends
on your MTA/MDA).

If you want to be able to post from jra at ..., subscribe it too, set it to
no mail and maybe turn off its password reminders.