[Mailman-Users] Is Mailman 2.1 not plushack aware?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu May 30 20:30:13 CEST 2013

I just subscribed to the virtualgl-users list at SF, and I subscribed with
a plushacked email address, jra+vgl@

Got the confirmation email ok, of course, but when I tried to send something,
it bounced "because I'm not subscribed to the list".  I've never had that
happen before, but it's possible that I've never tried to sub a plushack
address to a Mailman list.

Does Mailman in fact not understand plushacked addresses as subscription
addresses, and that it should canonicalize them when a) checking for
duplicate subscriptions and b) accepting messages for restricted lists?

Cheers,
-- jra