[Mailman-Users] Joomla 2.5 bridge for Mailman

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Tue May 21 22:01:32 CEST 2013

Hey,

I'm having a Joomla component being developed to interface between the
Joomla membership list and the Mailman subscriber list (using docman for
the extra fields). If it's done, I'm going to GNU/GPL (v3) it.

I expect it to be ready somewhere halfway next week. I'm looking for a few
sets of eyes to look into the code and to catch possible bugs. Anyone in
here already working with Joomla 2.5 and/or interested in looking into the
code?

Please send me a note and I'll shoot you a mail and the installer as soon
as I get it.

Grtz,
Jurgen.