[Mailman-Users] [SOLVED] Re: mail from one domain (moderators') posts do not show up in pending requests

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri May 10 17:28:10 CEST 2013

On 05/10/2013 12:36 AM, KEY5 wrote:

> Now I've put the sender's address in the "hold_these_nonmembers" list
> and I solved. (Admin > Privacy options > Sender filters )
> yet I do not know the reason of the problem but fortunately it's not a
> problem anymore.

Of all the reasons I gave in my prior reply for an auto discard, the
only ones that come after hold_these_nonemembers are
discard_these_nonmembers and generic_nonmember_action. You said that
most non-member posts were held, so generic_nonmember_action must be
Hold. That leaves discard_these_nonmembers which I suspect contains a
regexp that matches the domain that was discarded.