[Mailman-Users] Hide sender but keep reply-to sender address?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Mar 12 01:15:46 CET 2013

Andrei wrote:

>I don't see anything in mailman error log.
>Here are the mail headers: http://pastebin.com/5qnms2wK From and
>Reply-to headers seem unchanged and are from the list (not the
>sender).

Those headers look like the post was anonymized (anonymous_list = Yes)
by Cleanse.py prior to MyHandler.py. Is there a "post to test-list
from YOUR_ADDRESS anonymized" entry in Mailman's 'post' log?

Are you certain the list's anonymous_list setting is No?

Also, did you make any changes to MyHandler.py without restarting
Mailman?