[Mailman-Users] running mailman under CISCO LB

Camelia Botez camelia.botez at weizmann.ac.il
Thu Jun 27 12:10:46 CEST 2013

I have the following architecture:
CISCO LB  using a virtual IP (VIP)
2 RHEL5 servers running mailman ( on each one of them mailman installed by rpm).
The mailman installation was done on each server separately  and the only nfs common between those servers is "/var/lib/mailman" ( coming from
Netapp volume w/r) containing archives , data , lists and spam directories.
When I create a list and I send mail to this list at server1 the mail arrives , but if I send the message to list at VIP the mail is lost.
There is something I should do in mailman config files to reflect this architecture?
I need this in case one of the servers crashes.

Thank you