[Mailman-Users] 403 Errors with nginx and fcgiwrap

Patrick Barrett patrick at mkii.org
Wed Jun 12 01:04:23 CEST 2013

I'm trying to setup mailman with nginx and fcgiwrap, but I'm getting 403
errors, well a page that is blank except for the number 403. I can
access some pages. I can see the listinfo page, the admin page, the
createlist page, and I can even create lists. But, I get the 403's when
I go to listinfo/<listname> and the like.

This seems to be an almost identical problem to
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg57843.html but I
have all the items in my config that that thread says needs to be there.

Here is my nginx config: http://pastebin.com/G5A87tEw

Also, check_perms comes back with no problems found. (But it did have to
fix quite a few first and I even had to manually fix a few symlinks that
it wouldn't fix.)

Thanks