[Mailman-Users] Hello all - mailman down after power failure and hard shutdown

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Sun Jun 9 15:14:59 CEST 2013

Thanks for trying, but mailman is running fine.

Lists that have only real email addresses work fine.

Also, individual messages invoking postfix/local also work fine, (ie,
emails sent from cron (8 from last night and this morning), etc)...

Mark has helped me narrow the problem down to whenever multiple messages
are submitted to postfix/local simultaneously.