[Mailman-Users] Hello all - mailman down after power failure and hard shutdown

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jun 8 19:01:00 CEST 2013

On 06/08/2013 05:10 AM, Larry Kuenning wrote:

> (This was the solution for me when I had a similar problem a month and a
> half ago.  I would like to know where to plug this in so it happens
> automatically on reboot.  That should be an elementary question but I'm
> still not familiar with all these sysadmin tasks.)

The GNU Mailman tarball distribution contains misc/mailman.in which
configure uses to make misc/mailman.

This is a sample init.d script for Mailman and it contains instructions
for installing and activating it on RedHat/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu.

And if you installed Mailman from a package, your packager should have
provided this or something similar.