[Mailman-Users] Hello all - mailman down after power failure and hard shutdown

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jun 8 23:44:36 CEST 2013

On 06/08/2013 02:21 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:

> It also seems to be something to do with how many recipients are
> involved. One or two appear to be ok, but more than that and it gets
> iffy...

I think that's a coincidence. The biggest problem is with delivery from
Postfix to Mailman, at which point nothing knows how many list members
there are or how many messages Mailman will send.

> Appreciate any more thoughts on this weirdness, because I'm stumped....

See this
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/postfix-users/message/245375>,
particularly the replies from Wietse.