[Mailman-Users] List Owner Confirmation Link on Subscribe/Unsubscribe

ORiordan, Adrian Adrian.ORiordan at analog.com
Fri Jun 7 12:38:56 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

One of the neat features of Mailman I like is the confirmation link which is sent to a user upon subscribing (when the maillist is set to confirm). Is it possible to add this feature for when the list owner is notified for subscriptions/subscriptions? So instead of the usual admin link, there's a confirm url which doesn't require a user logging in with the list administrator password? Simply clicking the link would confirm the user's subscribe/unsubscribe request. I had a look through the confirm python file, but unfortunately I don't have enough experience with the language to make the necessary changes,

Thanks for your time,

Regards,
Adrian