[Mailman-Users] MM3 [was: Re: Custom Pages]

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Jun 7 09:38:36 CEST 2013

Jan Lausch writes:

 > I mean, the main wiki page
 > http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Mailman+3.0 has been last updated
 > 3 years ago.

Yeah, this is a problem.  There's been a lot of water flowed under
that bridge since then, but you can only see it if you look at the
source trees (I mean the NEWS files, not the .py files :-).

It would be nice if somebody would take a look at the state of the
world and update the front page of the wiki and maybe ghost-write a
blog entry for Barry.

I personally might be in a position to do it at reasonable personal
cost around mid-summer (I'm mentoring a GSoC student so will need to
get back up to speed on the state of the art), but not before then.

Steve