[Mailman-Users] MM3 [was: Re: Custom Pages]

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jun 7 01:41:35 CEST 2013

On 06/06/2013 05:52 AM, Jan Lausch wrote:

> I really don't want to complain at people who donate spare time for good, please don't take this as offensive, but is there any indication of a release date or a mayor pre-release or, well, let's be honest: is there any progress at all?

To add a bit to Barry's reply, there have been a few beta releases of
the core. At least one site is using it in production.

Postorius is still alpha, but much is going on.

Look at the commits at
<https://code.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/3.0> and
<https://code.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/postorius/trunk> and the bug
trackers and you'll see much is being done and many are involved.