[Mailman-Users] RFC 2369 Headers in Digest - customizable?

Drew Tenenholz drew.tenenholz at isid.org
Mon Jul 22 15:56:26 CEST 2013

Hi All --

Working with Mailman 2.1.9.

I've got a list where include_rfc2369_headers=No and have moved the contents of those headers into the footer for readability.  All works pretty well, except I'm getting complaints from the digest subscribers, where, indeed, these headers appear at the top of the messages, making them harder to read on mobile devices since it can be two or tree pages of scrolling before the table of contents is visible.

I've looked through the wiki, and only see topics related to the general setting above.

Is there some way to alter what the digest headers look like?

Thanks,
Drew Tenenholz