[Mailman-Users] moderation flag flips off automatically

Carsten Dominik carsten.dominik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:12:12 CEST 2013

Hi Mark,

thank you for your reply and your helpful remarks.

Indeed, the messages carry an x-mailman-approved header (at lease some of them, others
got probably through because then the modification flag was off again).

The approved header carries a time stamp with a time zone - this is probably the
time at the mailman server, not at the moderators location, right?  The header lists
-0400 as offset, so this is somewhere on the east coast of the US, probably the
GNU mailing list server.  Is this a fail assumption?  Or would the time stamp
carry information about the moderators time zone?

I have followed your advice and changed the passwords - will see what happens now.

Thanks!

- Carsten