[Mailman-Users] Mailman-subscibers.py

rpschwar at knology.net rpschwar at knology.net
Fri Jan 25 17:38:15 CET 2013

I have been using Mailman-subscibers.py to get a csv output of the list of my users. However, I had to rebuild my database and the path has been changed from the default location and is now …/cgi-bin/mailman… instead of just …/mailman . This cause the command that I was using:

Mailman-subscribers.py -c -o output-members.csv m-c-b.org members_m-c-b.org <password>
To not work any more

I was told that I have to add a “-u” option with the path but cannot get it to work.

I have tried:

Mailman-subscribers.py -c -o output-members.csv m-c-b.org –u http://m-c-b.org/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/members_m-c-b.org <password>
and
Mailman-subscribers.py -c -o –u output-members.csv m-c-b.org http://m-c-b.org/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/members_m-c-b.org <password>