[Mailman-Users] Storing mailing list members in a separate Database

Kevin Nowaczyk beakerboy99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 13:23:30 CET 2013

I run a drupal site which contains email addresses of all my club members. Is there a way to configure mailman to use a custom query of a mysql database for the list information? I can easily add digest versus individual mail selection to each user's account. I'm trying to minimize duplication of effort when adding and removing members to the club rolls. A way to do it without mailman would be to have a cron script query the database and save the results in a postfix/virtual file. I'm guessing this would be quite messy. This can't be a new problem, so there must be a solution somewhere.

Thanks,
Kevin