[Mailman-Users] About Spam Filtering

METU E-List Admin listeyon at metu.edu.tr
Mon Feb 11 10:00:22 CET 2013

Hello,

$ bin/config_list -o - REGISTER | grep -A20 header_filter_rules
header_filter_rules = [('^X-Mailer: (?!Microsoft Outlook .*)$', 7,
False), ('^X-Mailer-LID: .*$', 3, False), ('^X-Mailer-RecptId: .*$', 3,
False), ('^X-Mailer-SID: .*$', 3, False), ('^X-Mailer-Sent-By: .*$', 3,
False), ('^X-Spam-Status: Yes.*$', 3, False), ('^X-Spam-Flag: YES', 3,
False), ('^X-Virus-Status: Yes', 3, False), ('^X-Bogosity-Metu: Yes', 3,
False)]

# Use this option to prohibit posts according to specific header values.
# The target value is a regular-expression for matching against the
# specified header.  The match is done disregarding letter case. Lines
# beginning with '#' are ignored as comments.
#
# For example:to: .*@public.com  says to hold all postings with a To:
# mail header containing '@public.com' anywhere among the addresses.
#
# Note that leading whitespace is trimmed from the regexp.  This can be
# circumvented in a number of ways, e.g. by escaping or bracketing it.
bounce_matching_headers = ''

## Bounce options
#
# These policies control the automatic bounce processing system in
# Mailman.  Here's an overview of how it works.
#
# <p>When a bounce is received, Mailman tries to extract two pieces of
# information from the message: the address of the member the message

I will post the logs a few days later, just to make sure that it has the
needed info.

Thanks,