[Mailman-Users] About Spam Filtering

METU E-List Admin listeyon at metu.edu.tr
Wed Feb 6 13:26:38 CET 2013

Hello,

This mail address is not registered to any mailing lists officially. I
think we have to request a manual unsubscribe from the owner of the
list. However, there are lots of mails like this and blocking them is
much easier and better method.

colon and the parenthesis. The screenshot is taken using Chrome on Ubuntu.

We have removed the Mailman version number using the configuration file.
I think that configuration also removes the version number from the
headers. If it is a problem, we can convert it to the original state.

Thanks,