[Mailman-Users] Fw: Mass Mail

Javad Hoseini-Nopendar javad at irannopendar.com
Tue Apr 30 13:03:24 CEST 2013

Thank you dear Mark, Steven, Adam and Richard for your helpful answers.
Now I have another question. Many of the hosting servers in my country Iran,
disable the mailing list service for all their users (unless the users of
Private Servers). If you talk to them and swear an oath not to send spam, or
if you become contented with paying extra charge, again they don't accept to
activate the mailing list service for shared hosts, because if I start
sending spam, their IP will go into the black list of Gmail and Yahoo and
all the websites on that hosting service will be blocked by Yahoo and Gmail
anti-spam filters. What do the hosting companies of other countries do in
order to prevent spamming by the users of their mailing lists? Do they
deactivate the mailing lists too, or have ways to supervise the websites and
prevent them from spamming? -----