[Mailman-Users] Mass Mail

Richard Shetron guest2 at sgeinc.com
Mon Apr 29 20:16:08 CEST 2013

On 4/29/2013 6:44 AM, Adam McGreggor wrote:
[snip]

> +1. Even 5000 seems to be the threshold these days, for unknown
> netblocks.

Each has their own limit and sometimes it is based on history, sometimes
on number reported as spam.  You can send 100k emails and if 1000 are
reported as spam you can get blocked or even 100 at times.  Every
provider is different.

I don't have it handy, but there was a list of some of the major
provider's bulk sender sign up pages.  I had it bookmarked until a
browser crash lost the bookmark for me.