[Mailman-Users] sync_members and "no message" status

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Wed Apr 24 08:56:05 CEST 2013

I'm using sync_members to keep our "all students" mailinglist up to
date. Now, if a student's mailbox is over quota, his/her membership
gets suspended due to bounces.

And even if the student empties the mailbox, the address won't be
enabled, since sync_members never resets the bounce status?

Since I know my student's addresses to be valid, I should probably
disable "automatic bounce processing", right?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin