[Mailman-Users] migrating to a VPS and large mail archives

Jason Fayre jfayre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 04:40:00 CEST 2013

Hello,
I am administering a server that runs around 150 lists.  The mail
archives are around 26gb in size.  Due to the server being hacked and
various other reasons, we want to move the mailing lists over to  a
virtual server.  Most VPS plans only give you around 20 to 30gb of disk
space.  I'm sure I'm not the first person to run into this sort of
issue.  What have other people done for things like mail archives?  I
was thinking of doing something with amazon s3. Looking for any thoughts
people may have.