[Mailman-Users] Upgrade from 2.1.14-1 to 2.1.15 - Authorization failed.

Patrick tengai650 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 01:29:34 CEST 2012

> Look at the action URL in the form tag on the login page. Is it what you
> expect?

Yes, it is correct. A fully qualified name. Apache is not doing any redirection.

I've tried:

 $prefix/bin/withlist -l -r fix_url listname

and

arch --wipe listname

Can you please point to what .py file and section I might add some
debug output so I might better understand what's being evaluated to
cause a "Authorization failed" error?

Thanks!