[Mailman-Users] Adding custom header

Eric Smith es at fruitcom.com
Wed Nov 7 00:49:25 CET 2012

I want to receive all mail relating to lists that I create and
manage into my inbox. Because there are arbitrary list names and
also numerous domains, I think that the best way is for all list
mail to carry an identifying mail header.

Having searched the archives, I understand I should
edit the source.
I am thinking like appending a tag to an existing header like
Is this giving the corre t file to edit.
 $ find /usr/lib/mailman -type f -exec grep -l List-Id {} \;
/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py

Any caveats, guidelines, bearing in mind this:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2011-December/072595.html

--
Eric Smith