[Mailman-Users] All mails do not reach to all users...

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Thu May 10 01:40:02 CEST 2012

So it means we have to do it every time when a new member join us? because
such problem is faced by almost every member of our mailing list.
Suppose I do send 20 messages a day, many of our subscriber get only 10
messages. Similarly, if some others send 20 messages, I and other
subscribers get only a few messages, but not all 20. This is just for
example.

Thanks,

amit Bhatt