[Mailman-Users] Clearing Bounce Scores Globally

Terry Earley terry at fiteyes.com
Thu Jun 7 17:23:44 CEST 2012

We need to clear/reset bounce stats for Yahoo members on our list. we
modified Mark Sapiro's script at:
http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/reset_bounce.py
to modify only Yahoo email addresses, but it cleared only 2 that had been
bouncing. That squares with the comment at top:

> """Enable delivery for all bouncing members.

is there a way to make it clear bounce stats for all (in this case Yahoo)
to avoid these members from going over threshold? If not, we could run the
script after we get the admin notice that they are set to nomail for
bounces.

--
Terry Earley
terry at fiteyes.com