[Mailman-Users] upgrade path from 2.1.13 to 2.1.15

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull at sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
Tue Jul 24 05:42:52 CEST 2012

Christopher Adams writes:

 > I am finally getting around to to upgrading Mailman 2.1.13. Should
 > I upgrade to 2.1.14 and then upgrade to 2.1.15, or just go directly
 > to 2.1.15?

You can just go directly.  Of course check the "UPGRADING" document
for a refresher, but there are no particular tasks since 2.1.5.  So I
don't think list configs or site configs changed in any way you need
to worry about (ie, new options will have reasonable settings in
Defaults.py).  Review the "NEWS" document to see if any of the changes
in available options are things you would like to take advantage of.

Most important, check "NEWS" to see if any defaults have changed in ways
you don't like.  (I don't see any in a quick look, but I only looked
hard enough to verify the names of the documents you need to look at.)