[Mailman-Users] upgrade path from 2.1.13 to 2.1.15

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:17:10 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am finally getting around to to upgrading Mailman 2.1.13. Should I
upgrade to 2.1.14 and then upgrade to 2.1.15, or just go directly to 2.1.15?

It sounds like 2.1.15 changes some files significantly, but the process
remains the same. Basically, do as if installing mailman initially, using
all parameters that were previously used.

Am I correct in my assumptions and is there anything else that I should
know. based on what others experiences when upgrading.

Many thanks,

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com