[Mailman-Users] mail message to list disappears

Peter STUMPF Peter.STUMPF at unoosa.org
Wed Jan 18 19:47:43 CET 2012

Hi,
thanks for the reply!
Looks like I missed a '1'. I'm actually using 2.1.11

The fault was repeatable - I had sent many messages to the address, but always had the same problem.

I've checked the whole qfiles folder - besides the 'bad' subfolder, everything is empty, so there's nothing in the 'shunt' folder.
The file in the 'bad' is rather old and I know that the mailing list was working at that time.

Peter
https://twitter.com/#!/UN_SPIDER

Peter Stumpf