[Mailman-Users] Digest distribution time problem

Conor –––––– port_manteau at live.com
Thu Feb 23 20:32:41 CET 2012

This worked perfectly. I changed both the user's crontab as well as the system's cron.d/mailman file and now I seem to be able to manipulate the time at which the digests distribute. As a quick aside though: would I be able to just duplicate that particular line in both of those files and make the second line, say, 3pm, so digests distribute both at 9am and 3pm everyday?

Either way, thank you very much!

- Conor