[Mailman-Users] Change of member address via web fails

Kaja Podlaska Christiansen kaja at science.au.dk
Fri Feb 3 13:11:30 CET 2012

Hi,

How to change the email address of a list member via web?
I have tried the following:

- as a list admin, go to the administrative interface -> Membership List
- click on the email address to be changed
- enter new address (twice) and submit 'Change My Address...'
- click 'Submit My Changes'

However, the email address remains unchanged... I'm running Mailman 2.1.14.

Thanks,
Kaja

--
Kaja Podlaska Christiansen         AU IT
Systemadministrator                Aarhus University