[Mailman-Users] CheckdB sending double msgs

Frank Bell frank.bell at washburn.edu
Thu Apr 26 18:08:31 CEST 2012

Hi,
We are running version 2.1.12 on Redhat.
We have checkdbs running at 8AM each morning as mailman, it is not in
the cron of root or any other user.
We have alias-mgr set as administrator for a number of lists, and no
moderator has been set.
checkdbs is sending out double moderator requests for just those lists
that alias-mgr is the admin for.
Any thoughts as to how to troubelshoot OR an explanation.
NOTE: all our settings and owners and moderators are exactly the same
from the previous version.

Thank you,
Frank Bell
Application Systems Admin
ISS
785-670-2334

1 Cor 15:10
"By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain . . .."