[Mailman-Users] Mailman stop working...help! (Progress?)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 22:49:27 CEST 2012

Hi,
Perhaps i should provide my details maybe i could get help here....i really
wish to keek the vpostmaster frontend(because of the ease of
account//domain creation) and still needs my mailman. below is the url to
my /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py and /etc/postfix/main.cf . Kindly help!

http://pastebin.ca/2139462

Regards

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Dennis Carr <dennisthetiger at chez-vrolet.net