[Mailman-Users] Installed, now stumped

Michael Cooley michael at newsummer.com
Sun Sep 4 19:23:46 CEST 2011

Thanks for the replies, guys. I had a mailman account several years ago
with another provider that did provide direct access to the archive, hence
my confusion on the matter.

I like the idea of creating a user for back up. I can pipe the incoming it
to hypermail or some other such thing.

I've also resurrected a simple distribution script I wrote several years
but I'm not sure that I want to go down that road. The archive is only in
mbox/*nix format but that's okay for now.

In any case, thanks for the clarification and suggestions!

-Michael