[Mailman-Users] Implicit Address rehash

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Mon Oct 31 21:03:07 CET 2011

I looked at these in the admin interface, and didn't see a specific "To"
line, so I thought it must be looking at the envelope.

The Message Headers has the following in it:

     by xxxxxxxx.cnpapers.net (8.12.11.20060308/8.12.11) with ESMTP id
p9VIp1Fr020768
     for <cn-dailydeals at xxxxxxx.cnpapers.net>; Mon, 31 Oct 2011
14:51:01 -0400

I x'ed out a little to try and keep spam away, although that's almost
impossible in today's world. There is a "for" address in the header line.

There's an earlier line in the headers where the address appears proper,
though still not a real "To", but another "for" line.

The To line in my MailWatch headers shows a normal To address.

Thanks for the help.

steve