[Mailman-Users] FAQ 4.12 "What about Verp" as applicable to sending to a relay host

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Fri Oct 21 09:07:39 CEST 2011

Hello, Ralf, & Mark,.

We running now, thanks for the help.

I will send out on my large list over the w/e (splitting the membership
just in case) and will report how the throttle patch performed. But on
a small list we are up, up, & away.

I'll look at verp next, don't want to have to tweak anything else so if
it's a standalone item to tick on/off as it were, then I'll do that.

Lots of nice questions on your list, with nicer answers. no rtfm all
the time.

Anne