[Mailman-Users] Invisible message for approval [SOLVED]

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG informatica at actiu.net
Tue Oct 11 21:50:26 CEST 2011

Production and mirror are ready to work, and the only difference is the
public DNS pointer. The design is planned to make only 1 change on a DNS
record to change the role of a server.

I'll study the best point to make check if it's production or not, and
then run crontab actions or not.

Thanks.

Al 11/10/11 21:18, En/na Mark Sapiro ha escrit: