[Mailman-Users] Merging List Administrator with List membership

Syafril Hermansyah syafril at dutaint.co.id
Mon Oct 10 03:58:18 CEST 2011

Hi there,

Some of list-name on my list server having more than one
List-administrator (List-owner)/List-moderators.

The problems are when one of List-owner/list-moderators approve held
message, adding/removing members, change list-administrator page
password there is no notification to others list-administrators.

They are already common with my old list (listar aka ecartis) which the
list administrator merging with list member (just have different menu).
So some list administrator do easy going to change
list-administrator/list-moderators password without notify others [1]

How can I merge list adminitrator page with list member page on mailman?

[1] I don't know why if one list-administrator change the password there
is no notification to others list-administrator, is the default install
doing like that?

--
syafril
-------