[Mailman-Users] Setting new_member_options flag (fwd)

Michela Botti Michela.Botti at caspur.it
Mon Oct 3 17:04:27 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I would like to set the flag ReceiveNonmatchingTopics
for new members of my list. If I understand correctly, what I need to do is
to change DEFAULT_NEW_MEMBER_OPTIONS from the default value of 256 to 320 in
mm_cfg.py.
In fact, when a new list is created, the new_member_options is set correctly
to 320, but, as I modify some of the settings of the list (e.g.
preferred_language) and I output the configuration file from config_list, I
find that the new_member_options reset to 256, and it seems impossible to
change it via the configuration file.

I'm using Mailman 2.13 on Ubuntu.

Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, all the best

Michela

--
   Michela Botti - PhD

   CASPUR - Consorzio Interuniversitario per le Applicazioni di Supercalcolo
   per Università e Ricerca

   Address:	via dei Tizii 6, 00185 Roma (Italia)
   Web:		http://www.caspur.it

   Phone:	06 44486730
   E-mail:	michela.botti at caspur.it
   Homepage:	http://www.caspur.it/~botti