[Mailman-Users] problem sending multiple listserv commands via email

Christine Cubillo christine.cubillo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:52:17 CET 2011

Thanks for responding.  Sorry, I pasted the usage message from one of
my unsubscribe tests.  Here are the results I get when i attempt to
subscribe multiple email addresses.  The first subscribe command is
always processed and the remaining subscribe commands are left
unprocessed.  Is there a way I can get all commands in my email to be
processed?

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your