[Mailman-Users] Question about Mailman domain and OS X serverset-up.

Larry Stone lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
Thu Mar 31 04:37:19 CEST 2011

On 3/30/11 7:36 PM, Brad Knowles at brad at shub-internet.org wrote:

> I don't mean to sound pessimistic or to rain on your parade, but in both
> cases, the solution was to blow away the stuff that Apple ships, and to
> install the "real deal" code as downloaded from list.org.

I'll add that there are a number of here who run Mailman on OS X "Client".
Searching the archives, you will find full step-by-step directions for
installing it. Blowing away the Apple provided Mailman (or just ignoring it)
and installing a clean unmodified version from source will give you, on OS X
Server, the same as those of on "Client" have.

--
Larry Stone
lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
http://www.stonejongleux.com/