[Mailman-Users] Setting to prevent winmail.dat

Dave Anderson Dave.Anderson at ufv.ca
Mon Mar 21 21:26:33 CET 2011

I have a mailing list that replaces attachments (pdf,doc,docx,...) with winmail.dat for one of our domain spaces, let's call it @student.example.ca. The messages are sent from Outlook (Exchange) to the list and they appear fine in gmail and our primary domain.  This is an older list, but the kicker is that one of my new lists sends attachments to @student.example.ca just fine, no .dat file. I have gone through the old list and applied the same settings that are on the new list and still the .dat attachment is still received.

Apart from rebuilding the old list, is there anything else I should try?

Regards,
Dave Anderson