[Mailman-Users] posts repeating in digest for some users

marci Boskie's Mama =^..^= marci at ppio.com
Mon Jun 20 18:00:20 CEST 2011

  Hey guys,Got a question :
    I just received email from a couple of my list members saying
that they are getting repeats of some posts in their digest version
on the mail .
  As moderator, I subscribe to both the individual mail and the
digest  and I am not seeing repeated posts .
  I ve requested that  they send me a copy of the digest they are
getting so I can see what is happening.. but the two that I have
heard from are both on Bellsouth .
   Is it possible that there is something  with Bellsouth that would
cause some posts in a digest issue to repeat for their customers but
not for anyone else.. ? ( eg. Post # 3 in a digest would be repeated
twice  but only for some users )
   I was under the impression that the digest sent out would  be
identical for everyone.
Marci